Housing Virginia is a broad based, statewide partnership of public and private organizations and committed individuals. We believe that all Virginians should have access to high quality, affordable housing in suitable locations. Housing Virginia:
- Promotes a positive image of affordable housing.
- Demonstrates the need for affordable housing throughout Virginia.
- Supports the work of local and regional housing networks to educate, communicate and advocate for affordable housing.
- Influences public policy and planning to enhance the supply and quality of affordable housing.
- Encourages the development of a supportive administrative, regulatory and financial environment.
- Convenes key stakeholders to advance forward-looking housing policy development and facilitate dialogue on affordable housing trends.